CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

GUESS WAT?

i brought my phone 2 skool cause my mom told me 2 just to keep safe and i showed it to one person and wen i was walkin to P.E. blank [not gona say the name] took it out of my booksak and on my way to the bus i saw blank with it i knew it was mine so i took it slow and i said oh u found ny phone and she goes NO this is mine my mom gave it to me today. and in Math she told me she didnt bring her phone today. and i remembered it then i knew that was my phone. but she took a pix of herself at P.E. and set it as the wallpaper and she said c this is mine and so i was about to grab it and i hav no idea wat stopped me but i didnt and so i didnt know wat to do there were tons of people around me and so i just started cryin and got rite on the bus and just kept cryin till i got home and told my mom and she called the skool and my dad has a cop friend and told him and the police was supposed to come but they didnt i guess they r saving it 4 tommorow! so if u know my # dont bother to call it cause we shut down my phone over Verison Wireless! that was very long now my fingers hurt well BYE!

5 comments:

Justin and Tanna Champlin said...

What??? I can't believe that happened. That's crazy! How did that girl know you had your phone anyways?

jesus is my hero said...

well i kinda told her that i had it and that was not a good idea!

Justin and Tanna Champlin said...

No I don't think so. So did you get it back yet? What's the latest?

Shhh! Its me! :) said...

Girlie-Girl!!!! I am so sorry! I hope there was/is a happy ending to this story. Keep us posted!

Love you
Ms. Queen ;)

jesus is my hero said...

hey tanna i didnt get anything yet from my mom and dad so i dont kno wats goin on!